A year ago today we had the absolute pleasure of hosting Jillian & Colin’s gorgeous wedding at Warrenwood. I don’t like to pick favorites, but I must say this one will forever stand out in my memory. If a wedding could be made from a recipe, Jillian and Colin’s day was:
1 cup of classic beauty
1 cup of southern charm
1 cup of sweet traditions
1 cup of elegance
1 cup of wow factor
10 cups of love and kindness
It was perfection! Jillian, Colin, their family, and their friends celebrated in pure joy. I was so honored to play a small part in their special day.
Happy anniversary Jillian & Colin! I hope today is filled with love and laughter.
Relive Jillian & Colin’s wedding day with us.
To see more images from Love the Renauds visit the link below. #lovetherenauds #ltrbride #ltrwedding #mrandmsbach
This event was a true team effort. I want to give a special thanks to all the vendors who made this wedding a dream event!
- Ceremony Location: The First Presbyterian Church of Danville
- Photography: Love the Renuads
- Videography: Love the Renauds
- Florist: Bruce Wayne Floral Design & Fields in Bloom
- Cake: Sweets by Cindy
- Band: Kudmani
- Event Coordination: Warrenwood Manor & Scripted Events
- Food: DaRae & Friends Catering
- Rentals: Bryant’s Rent-All, Canvas Event Furniture, Perryville Party Rentals, and B&B Vintage
- Hair: Impressions Salon
- Makeup: Melissa Bohn
- Dress: Couture Closet
- Transportation: Gold Shield