Sometimes I lose track of time reminiscing about all the beautiful weddings I’ve had the privilege to be a part of and the wonderful people I’ve met along the way. Running a wedding venue is hard work and when things get tough I motivate myself by reflecting on weddings like that of Julie and Austin. In the fall of 2015, Julie and Austin along with their family and friends held a refined event at Warrenwood Manor with a curated vintage feel. Every detail was perfect, from the handpicked farm fresh florals to the heirloom vases and china to the classic getaway car. The Love Wedding was a beautiful event, but it was the true love, kindness, and thoughtfulness shown by everyone involved that made it so memorable.
- Photography: Erin Trimble Photography
- Videography: Bryan Starr Cinematography
- Floral Design: Hazelfield Farm
- Catering: The Brickyard Cafe
- DJ: Complete Weddings + Events
- Baker: Kruti’s Cake Bites
- Transportation: Gold Shield Transportation