Marsala and blush never looked as good as it did at the rich fall wedding of Lindsey and David. They tied the knot in October 2016 in the back yard under an arch of stunning fall blooms. They continued the celebration with a reception in the barn. Blush linens, gold accents and lush floral centerpieces made for a classy southern glam vibe. Ivory drapery from the barn rafters really made a statement. Good food and great company made for an evening to remember.
In addition to enjoying a stunning wedding, I also loved the opportunity during this event to work with several new event experts. Jackie, of Every Last Detail, was amazing to work with and as she her name suggests, she really did see to every last detail of the event. Furthermore, I have followed Jeanie Gorrell’s floral design work for a long time so it was an honor to have her at Warrenwood. She really mastered this rich fall color palette with her complex and textured floral design. See for yourself the result of an all-star vendor lineup.
- Event Planning & Coordination | Every Last Detail
- Photography | Hilly Photography
- Videography | First String Media
- Floral Design | Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design
- Makeup Artist | Kelley Scott
- Hair Stylist | Bonnie Masters
- Catering | Thompson Catering
- DJ & Photo Booth | Kentucky Pro DJ
- Cake | Martine’s Pastries
- Rentals | Purdon’s Rentals & Bryant’s Rent-All
- Transportation | Gold Shield Transportation