Flattered. Flattered is the feeling I get when people show Warrenwood love. I’m flattered any time someone, anyone, thinks an image or a story from Warrenwood is worth sharing. Over the years we have been lucky enough to be featured in several print and online publications. It is always surreal to see Warrenwood grace the pages of a magazine or pop up on a blog post. I thought I’d show you some of the goodness here.
As Seen on Our Favorite Blogs
- Catalyst Wedding Co shared “A Colorful Warrenwood Manor Wedding with a Chinese Tea Ceremony: Janice + Quentin“.
- Wedding Chicks published one of our styled shoots in their post, “How to Have a Springtime Wedding at a Manor House“.
- Junebug Weddings told the story of Olivia & Bryan’s “Handmade Kentucky Wedding at Warrenwood Manor“.
- Kentucky Bride Magazine has shared 2 real Warrenwood weddings and a styled shoot.
As Seen on the Lists!
- “Best Historic and Estate Wedding Venues in Kentucky” by Keith & Melissa Russell Photography
- “Top 25 Outdoor Wedding Venues in Kentucky” by Kevin & Anna Photography
- “Best Kentucky Wedding Venues For Hosting Your Entire Wedding Day” by Jeff & Michele Photo
- “Best Barn Wedding Venues in Kentucky” by Jeff & Michele Photo
- “16 Wedding Venues in Kentucky that are a Southern Dream” by The Venue Report
- “25 Best Wedding Venues in Kentucky” by Vacation Ideas
As Seen in Classic Coverage
- “Who wants to get married in a barn? Plenty of folks.” in The Herald-Leader
- “5 Lessons from an Old House” in the Huffington Post
I’m so thankful for the opportunity to serve couples on one of the biggest days of their life. It is just an added bonus when someone decides to share that story with the world. Thank you to the clients and content creators who support Warrenwood Manor!